LOCUST STREET TAXI
...Best band in Jefferson County (WA) and beyond...
NEWSWe're looking forward to a busy week in Western WA. Nathan is coming in from sparkly Las Vegas, Sam is driving over the mountains from some remote cabin in the Okanogan where he raises Praying Mantis babies, James is emerging from a dark cubicle in Seattle where he writes code, Franco is prying himself out of his Quilcene overalls and LST is rocking for you:
- July 23rd - Edensaw Cancer Benefit - Port Townsend Brewing Co.
1:00pm - 7:00pm Performance - w/ two set breaks.
- July 27th - Disco Bay Detour - 282332 HWY 101
6:00 - 7:30 - 1st set
8:30 - 10:00 - 2nd set
$5 suggested donation
- July 28th - Concerts on the Dock - Downtown Port Townsend, WA
5:00pm - 7:30pm
- July 29th - City of Auburn, Summer Sounds & Cinema
7:00pm - 8:30pm - movie begins at dusk.
Lea Hill Park, 31693 124th Ave SE
- July 30th - Pourhouse 2231 Washington St. Port Townsend, WA
5:00pm - 8:00pm show
- ... November 19th - TAXI FEST V - and LST Fifteenth Anniversary Bash
Chimacum Auditorium - stay tuned
Thanks to everyone who voted us "Best Performance Band" in Jefferson County in the Peninsula Daily News last summer. Good thing Franco still lives in Jefferson County...
Our website was broken and blacklisted - now it is not, but we still need to rebuild it.
LST on Facebook